Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Step Count Inaccuracy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

Wondering if anyone else has problems with their Blaze’s accuracy of step counts and distance while running? I have an IPhone it is paired with. I’ve done troubleshooting. Today I contacted customer support, they did 2 step tests(that’s it) and told me that it was operating within the margin of error which was 25%. That is a huge margin of error if you ask me. What is the point of having a step counter when it can be up to 25% inaccurate. Very frustrated with the “customer support” I received today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I suspected a while ago (maybe two years) that my Blaze step count was not accurate as the step count seemed to stall then surge while I was walking.  I didn’t give it further thought, though I noticed it every once in a while.

I got a treadmill a few weeks ago; but, today was my first time looking at the Fitbit app while I was walking.  The step count seemed to stall and surge a little. I counted my steps.  I counted 100 steps while Fitbit counted about 75!  I was thinking about getting a Versa. I’d better check the forum first. 

Best Answer
0 Votes