Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't blaze have an exercise called Walk alongside Bike and others

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had blaze for a few days and am enjoying monitoring my every movement. I realise, like the song goes, every move I make and every step I take...someone is watching me. Given that the blaze is heavily walking oriented ie for steps, why is there no dedicated walking feature on the blaze itself rather than the one on my phone which has this function? In other words why can't I initiate a long walk from my blaze instead of having to do it with my phone. 

Any thoughts or solutions would be much appreciated.

BLAZERIDER (doesn't mean i ride in a blazer)
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Cactus Jack and Rick,

You solved my problem 100%. For any viewers out there who may find this interesting, when I now flick through to exercise on my blaze, Walk comes up first and....it has the cog of gps goodness for good measure. This means I can just press go on my watch when I go on a long walk. This is marvellous and so was your help.

Much appreciated.

Blaze runner

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16
If you have a look in the blaze setting on the phone. Under exercise short sits you can add the walk option from there and even remove the exercises you don't want.
Best Answer
That should read "shortcuts". Stupid fingers
Best Answer

Hi Cactus Jack,

When i press settings, i get a weekly exercise goals section with a range of activities already there. Is that the settings you mean?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

So Cactus Jack,

Where exactly do I find shortcuts?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

As @cactusjack mentions,  on your phone app press Blaze, ypu might need to press it again, scroll down to exersize shortcuts. If ypu don't see it, press more. All don't see it,  then delete and re-install Fitbit. The Blaze alao has the ability to auto detect tour walks.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-19-50-23.png

Best Answer

@blazerider wrote:

So Cactus Jack,

Where exactly do I find shortcuts?

Thanks

@blazerider Hi, click on Devices, Blaze, scroll down to Exercise shortcuts, tap, and then more exercises.  You can only have 7 in the list.

See how you go....

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Hi Cactus Jack and Rick,

You solved my problem 100%. For any viewers out there who may find this interesting, when I now flick through to exercise on my blaze, Walk comes up first and....it has the cog of gps goodness for good measure. This means I can just press go on my watch when I go on a long walk. This is marvellous and so was your help.

Much appreciated.

Blaze runner

Best Answer

Awesome mate glad to help...enjoy your Blaze I know I am 🙂

Best Answer

Hey Cactus Jack,

I made another post and you may be able to help me. For some reason or other, when I use Walk on my Blaze and I synch it to my phone: Note IV, the time of the event on my Note IV is half an hour out of synch with the real time on my Blaze, My phone and my computer.

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I add ColinM39 to that list of fine helpers. Thanks Mate.

Best Answer

sorry mate but where are blaze settings found??

Best Answer
0 Votes

@haggismuncher let's go to Fitbit's online interactive help docs, link found below as "Help",  http://help.fitbit.com/?q=multisport 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you - problem solved! 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks heaps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I find shortcuts? I don’t see it

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Never mind I found it. Thanks for the help