Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Stops Syncing Everytime

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the blaze, everything was fine at first but it stopped syncing. When I restart everything it will sync then it stops again within minutes. I have a samsung galaxy s5. Please help. I have tried everything I have read and it wI'll sync once then stop within minutes.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Lacey_C! Thanks for the troubleshoot that you've done. I would like you to confirm that you've followed these steps to get your Blaze syncing to your account. 

Also, reply to the following questions: 

- How often does your tracker stops syncing?

- Do you notice any difference in your tracker when it stops syncing to your account?

- Do you have the latest version of the app? 2.62.1 for Android 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Had my Blaze well over a year with no issues, same phone since May. In the past month or so, syncing is hit it miss,most miss.  I've shut down the tracker, rebooted, reinstalled the app, stopped and started Bluetooth, removed all other Bluetooth devices, rebooted my phone... Nothing.  I can't get it to sync at all today. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @JennyGee! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've done. I would like you to confirm that you've performed these steps in order to get your Blaze syncing with your account. 

Also, I've shared your post with our Support team. Keep an eye in your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer