Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Sync'd Once

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm reading all the Forums here and don't know if my sync'ing problem is the same.  

Just got the Blaze today, got the app, and updated the tracker.  The app sync'd at that time and now doesn't sync at all.  I've uninstalled the app and re-installed it - no go.  Connected with bluetooth (classic) - no go.  

All services are allowed - including location.

Restarted both devices - no go...  

Firmware version 17.8.401.3

Galaxy S7/Android version 7

The Windows 10 app on my PC just connected without any issues, which I just downloaded.  All the data from the day was recorded.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Update to this with another issue.  The web page seams to sync with the phone and not the Windows 10 app, so it hasn't been updated with today's activity.  

@Jadhail wrote:

I'm reading all the Forums here and don't know if my sync'ing problem is the same.  

Just got the Blaze today, got the app, and updated the tracker.  The app sync'd at that time and now doesn't sync at all.  I've uninstalled the app and re-installed it - no go.  Connected with bluetooth (classic) - no go.  

All services are allowed - including location.

Restarted both devices - no go...  

Firmware version 17.8.401.3

Galaxy S7/Android version 7

The Windows 10 app on my PC just connected without any issues, which I just downloaded.  All the data from the day was recorded.  

Best Answer
0 Votes