Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages has stopped working for a week

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep stages have not been working for a week. Turned my phone off and on and thought I might be able to reset my Blaze. Does anyone know how to reset the Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My sleep stages have not been working for a week. Turned my phone off and on and thought I might be able to reset my Blaze. Does anyone know how to reset the Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  I was having this issue for about a week as well. You can hard start your blaze by holding down the left button and bottom right bottom at the same time and it will vibrate and then show the Fitbit symbol.  Or you can swipe left until you see setting ms tap settings scroll up till you see shutdown and tap it the hit the left button.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

What I have done to actually record my sleep settings  was change it to the other wrist and change the settings to non dominant hand and last night it work. Go figure I mean really thats how it works now. I had my blaze for a year already I never had any problems with the stages showing on my dominant wrist which is suppose to be you writing hand. Try switching wrists and switch the setting. Hope it works for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes