Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze: Too many active minutes.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

So today my Fitbit blaze (and my boyfriend's too to a lesser extent) recorded way too many active minutes, 73 to be exact. The thing is I noticed this right after I woke up and I don't sleep with my Fitbit on. So somehow the blaze was recording over an hour of active minutes while sitting on my nightstand? I double checked my step count and confirmed that the active minute chart and the step chart were not correlating at all.

Is there anyway to erase active minutes? It's really messing up my calorie count on MyFitnessPal as well. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to welcome you @LastMinuteMo. To avoid this to happen again, I recommend restarting your Blaze and to negate the extra information, you can manually log the activity "Driving" by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon

2. Tap Track Exercise

3. Enter your information

4. tap Log It

5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to welcome you @LastMinuteMo. To avoid this to happen again, I recommend restarting your Blaze and to negate the extra information, you can manually log the activity "Driving" by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon

2. Tap Track Exercise

3. Enter your information

4. tap Log It

5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello,

This method isn't working for me- I have tried shutting my fit bit down and restarting it using your method, as well as trying to add driving as exercise to negate my active minutes (it says I have been active for 234 minutes but I've only done 703 steps today so far apparently!) Please can you help? This is messing with my MFP app

Best Answer
0 Votes