Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze alarm

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The alarm feature on my Blaze seems to not be working. After upgrading to the new firmware, resetting my Blaze, and resetting my mobile device, it has not fixed the issue. Is anyone else having the same challenge with the alarm?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Lance2. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having issues with your alarm. I'd like to know though, what is exactly now working with it. Is it not happening or it does takes place but doesn't vibrate?

Make sure that after you set the alarm, your tracker syncs to the app to ensure it will take the changes and you can also try using the stop watch and reset it just to make sure that the tracker does vibrate.

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thanks so much for your reply. The challenge is the alarm won't go off (won't vibrate) at the time that it's set for both on the watch and in the app. For example, I double-checked that the alarm was set both on the Blaze, and in the app, for 5:45am this morning and it didn't vibrate at 5:45 unfortunately. Any suggestions?

Thanks again,

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm ok, I understand @Lance2.  Thanks for clarifying.

Would you mind setting up your tracker as a new device? You only need to follow the set up process as you did in the beginning and then set a test alarm to see if this makes any difference.

Keep me updated!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes