Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Blaze 5 days ago. This is my 5th Fitbit. To date, it has died twice, the first time I found it turned on after 24 hours and this morning It showed no signs of life and I read a post saying to hold the left and bottom right button for 15 seconds which turned it back on. Is this normal? I'm not impressed. Second problem, oftentimes when I go to the fitbit app it says that it is not synced to the blaze. Under Bluetooth it shows as not connected. So I have to turn it off and back on again. Is this normal? I'm not impressed and honestly not happy with my purchase.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Have you talked to Fitbit yet? I have had good experiences with them and tech support. They will replace it if need be, sounds like something wrong with the hardware.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Andreaya, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @SunsetRunner for stopping by.

If you are having battery inconveniences, I recommend following the instructions provided in this post and about the syncing, follow the instructions in the Having trouble syncing? post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes