Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my current Blaze has been acting up completely drained its battery faster than normal. I know sometimes my S8 and Blaze don't always get "along" and they like to drain each other battery. Recently my Blaze completely drained itself where I ended up seeing just the Fitbit logo the screen.

So, I charged it as usual but when I took it off the charger it had a completely incorrect time on the screen. (IE earlier its 4:34 pm and its showing 8:23 am on screen) I know if it's not synced it will not show the correct time. So I tried to sync it and timed out. I restarted my Blaze. Same thing. Turned on and off my Bluetooth. Same thing. Restart my phone. Same thing. Unpaired my Blaze to my Bluetooth and now my phone can't correct saying its the setting for the Blaze. Unpair it via the app to see if I can just reconnect it (has worked in the past), it finds my tracker but times out and tells it tells me to turn off my Bluetooth. Uninstalled the app reinstalled the app. Same problem. I've done all the troubleshooting I could possibly think. HELP!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @PawPaint, it's great to see you around.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this and recommend taking a look at the following links and follow the instructions provide there:

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still the same thing. Timing out saying resetting my bluetooth and my phone
says check the blaze settings.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing. Times out on connecting saying I need to check my phone's bluetooth settings and my phone tells me to check my blaze's setting it's an endless loop. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. I also have an S8. Did you ever figure it out?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep s8 I wanna say it stopped giving me notifications on sunday for texts and fb messages but the time was still correct. And Monday is when the battery died, I was sick on tues so I didn't bother putting the blaze on. Fully noticed the issue on Thursday. And its still not connecting and sync after trying everything

Best Answer
0 Votes
I shutdown my fitbit from the watch and restarted it and all of a sudden its working. Not sure about notifications bit its syncing at least. Good luck!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

It's great to see you on board @Fairyjamie, welcome and @PawPaint thanks for the update.

@Fairyjamie I am glad to hear that this issue has been resolved and that your tracker is now working properly, if you need anything else do not hesitate to post it.

@PawPaint, I would like to know if you have already contacted our support team, have they offered you a solution for this?

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes