Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have owned 3 fit bits in 2 years, my first was a charge HR the plastic screen cover popped off, Fitbit sent me a replacement very quickly. I was pleased with their response. Then exactly one year later the replacement stopped holding a charge. I was informed that it was no longer in warranty and I would have to buy another. This Christmas I got the Fitbit blaze and it seemed to be a good product. Lacking in some features but at least the battery lasted more than a couple days. I charged my blaze this morning and noticed that it was almost completely dead by 3pm. I charged it again and it was dead 30 min later.....I'm sorry Fitbit but if you are going to keep me as a customer you will need to go beyond replacing this defective product.....I will make it my personal mission to either praise how you keep me as a customer or persuade everyone I ever come into contact with in life or online to never use your products again .....choose wisely

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Username139. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that the Blaze that you got for Christmas is not holding a charge as it should 😕

I'll be more than happy to go ahead and help you out with this. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team. They will be providing further assistance to get you back on track as soon as possible. Please just keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions to have you up and running in no time and hopefully, improve your experience with us!

Anything else you may need, feel free to let me know! Robot Very Happy

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, the level of deception is even higher. When I tried to respond to my response it looks like by default the box is checked that says this was the solution. When you try to uncheck the box, it then sends a confirmation that it's resolved....this by no means was the solution. I have already decided to return the product through Amazon....I have untill the first of February to do so.....so Fitbit are you going to change my mind?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No worries @Username139, I've unmarked the previous post as the solution.

Our team will get back to you shortly. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes