Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, blaze not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze is indicating a low battery so when I attempted to put it in the charging port I am I think able to charge it. I've tried cleaning the prongs, checking the alignment, restarting it, trying a different port. With no luck, all that comes up is an image of a low battery (like the one on the top of the screen when it's low batt) rather than the usual charging battery icon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Clo9 and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. In this case, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further troubleshoot.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I attempted once more and it worked! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi! Am facing the same problem! Battery isn't charging and is just showing a Low battery sign. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @monkey Jo, have you cleaned your contacts with alcohol yet, both the contacts on the charger and the tracker? What is the source of power that is being used,  a phones wall charger are a laptop/computer. 

Now if the tracker's batterry been dead for a while, it might take an hour or two on the charger before any life is shown on the Blaze. So hang in there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I seem to be having the same issue. Just got the blaze less than 2 weeks ago and it looks like the charge isn't working.

Best Answer
0 Votes