Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way of running a diagnostic on  a Fitbit blaze. Dont know if it's not charging, faulty display, or other 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Dave1964, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your case. 

In regards to your question, if you'd like to do a battery test to see how long the battery lasts after a full charge. Please do the following:

1. Disable the features that can impact battery life as described here.
  2. Fully charge your tracker.
  3. Sync your tracker 5-6 times a day. 
  4. Wear your tracker until it is fully depleted.

Also, I'd like you to review the tips and recommendations provided in the article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Thanks for the information provided @Odyssey13

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dave1964  Fitbit would know if your battery was dying, if you want to check with them. Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there @Dave1964, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your case. 

In regards to your question, if you'd like to do a battery test to see how long the battery lasts after a full charge. Please do the following:

1. Disable the features that can impact battery life as described here.
  2. Fully charge your tracker.
  3. Sync your tracker 5-6 times a day. 
  4. Wear your tracker until it is fully depleted.

Also, I'd like you to review the tips and recommendations provided in the article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Thanks for the information provided @Odyssey13

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer