Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Blaze since May 2015, and recently I have noticed that my battery is draining more quickly. Also, I was unable to join my weekly challenge group this week. I love my Fitbit and would be dissspointed if it only had a "healthy life" of 7 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Great to see you around @Mkirby571. If your tracker is not holding a charge, I recommend following the instructions provided in this post. About the challenges, please tell me which mobile device you have so I can provide you instructions to see if your app is updated. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi AlejandraFitbit,

I have an iPhone7. I will follow the instructions in the post and get back to you.

Thank you,
Mkirby571

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi there,
I continue to struggle with the lack of battery life in my Blaze. I have done all of the trouble shooting offered in these posts but it has not worked.

I do not want To miss my steps, as my firbit has played a huge role in getting me back into shape and helped me to become more physically active.

Kindest regards. Mkirby571

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,
I continue to struggle with the lack of battery life in my Blaze. I have done all of the trouble shooting offered in these posts but it has not worked.

I do not want To miss my steps, as my firbit has played a huge role in getting me back into shape and helped me to become more physically active.

Kindest regards. Mkirby571

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi alenjandra,

we we spoke in December regarding the battery life of my Blaze. I did all of the trouble shooting that you had recommended and nothing seems to be working. My battery life keeps getting shorter and shorter. My Fitbit has played a huge role in getting me back into shape and returning to a healthier lifestyle. I have only had the Fitbit Blaze since May of 2016 and I use an iPhone 7 to sync with it. 

Kindest regards,

mkirby571

Best Answer
0 Votes