Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze - battery only lasts 2 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know this question has been posted previously, but it looks like most are about two years ago. My Blaze recently started having trouble holding a charge for more than a day. So I came to this site, tried all of the suggestions from older posts and the situation has not improved. As of today, 9-19-2020, the battery life is down to 2 hours. I really don’t want to have to purchase anything new, I’ve had this one since 2/2018. I sincerely appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks in advance!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My Blaze has done the same thing.  About a month ago or so, it just overnight quit holding a charge for more than a few hours.  I have had my Blaze for either almost 2 years or almost 3 years.  I am disappointed that it is probably done.  Not sure if the battery can be replaced.  Probably not so they can sell a new one.  Hate to spend $200 on something that is only going to last a couple years but I guess that is the way technology is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very similar story, bought Blaze in March 2018 and in last week won't hold charge longer than a couple of hours. Seen videos online of how to replace but needs soldering work. 

I don't want a new Fitbit just to get this one working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not sure why, but the SAME thing happened to me - my battery used to last at least a few days and now is dying within hours of a full charge.  I also got this within the last 2-3 years and I really do not want to replace something that was working fine as of last week.

Best Answer
0 Votes