Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit not working blank. No image at all.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Assuming it's charged then I would try a restart:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

If that doesn't help then it's probably best to contact customer support via: contact.fitbit.com If they can't fix it then they can check your warranty status and advise on your options.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Rizza17 and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having problems with your Blaze turning on?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. It showed low battery so I was charging it. Went to put it back on, and have only a black screen. The green lights are not even flashing. Tried to reset by holding the left & bottom right, nothing is working. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what is happening with mine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You!!! I was losing all hope.  This worked to resolve my issue.  😁

Best Answer

Hi I contact them and they decide to replace my fitbit

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Lucy0131@Olive308@JDJoy and @Rizza17 it's great to see you around.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix issue. @Rizza17 I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a replacement, at the moment of getting it, you just need to following the instructions provide in the help article How do I set up my Fitbit device? to set it up. @Olive308, great to know that the instructions in this thread helped you and that your tracker is now working properly.

@JDJoy and @Lucy0131I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Happy stepping. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is now working. Thank you

Best Answer

Those great news @Lucy0131.

I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes