Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze bluetooth automatically keeps turning off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Blaze less than 1 month ago to replace a CHARGE HR that physically broke after only 2 years.  The Blaze keeps automatically turning off the bluetooth and thus becomes unpaired from my phone so I no longer can see my text messages or incoming phone calls on my Blaze.  My phone is always near my Blaze on my wrist so it is unlikely related to distance between the 2 devices.  It is very frustrating to have such intermittent functionality.  Some moments it works fine - then without warning - the Blaze bluetooth turns off.   Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm  not sure @SandiPhilly what bluetooth your refferring to when you say the Blaze turns of bluetooth.

The only bluetooth that can be turned off is the Classic on the Blaze, this controls only music, and the phones bluetooth.

Best Answer

Then if that is all it is for, why can I No longer get calls or text notifications?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Bluetooth needs to be on to get notifications through. It's not just for music control. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Duane58 there must be something else wrong. Not knowing what typee of phone I'm not sure how to help.

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?
Receive call, text message, calendar, and other notifications on your Fitbit watch or tracker if you have a compatible phone.
My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone
Try these troubleshooting steps if you're not receiving notifications

Sorry @Hwrights but notifications go through BTLE not Bluetooth Classic, and iOS users don't even have the BT Classic option since iOS device es everything through BTLE. 

Best Answer