Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze brightness is very dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Blaze and the display is very dim. I have reset the brightness and this doesn't work. I have restarted the device and this doesn't work.

I have just suffered a livechat with "Nancy". As it was a Christmas present in 2016 it is out of warranty. I just want it repaired - they say this is not possible (but it is if it is under warranty apparently). I have been offered a 25% discount on a new fitbit. I don't want a new one, I want this one to work. Why would I buy a new product if the shelf life is so short and fitbit can't be bothered to repair it? This is dreadful service and fitbit have lost a customer. Take this as a warning that their products do not last, their aftercare is very poor and only aimed at profy for themselves, not keeping their users happy.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @ADBT! I'm sorry for the late response. 

Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

As you've mentioned, you've already spoken to our Support Team who gave the 25% discount option as per our Warranty Policies. This is the best option to help you get back on track with the Fitbit family I'm sure our team will be more than glad to help you further with this. 

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
You have totally missed the point. There is obviously a fault with my
Fitbit and you have the ability to mend it but you won't. However, why
would I buy another product that is likely to prove unreliable from a
company who won't mend them? If I get another similar product, it won't be
from Fitbit as the customer service and product reliabilty is not good
enough. A 25% discount is no incentive in this case.
Best Answer
0 Votes