Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze button not working and wont stop scrolling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, sadly I have 2 issues with my Blaze 

1) The left button has stopped working. I have tried cleaning it with a toothpick and canned air (both device and strap)

2) Screen is scrolling from clock to informing me that I'm all caught up on my notifications before showing the startup screen. I have tried restarting it and let the battery run flat before charging but no joy. This has also led to the battery not lasting as long as it's constantly moving between functions.

I love my FitBit and its a shame it's not working properly... Especially as I'm on a Work Week Hustle at the moment!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums @LeeCan. It´s nice to see new faces around! 😁 I´ll be glad to assist you with your Fitbit Blaze button inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried cleaning it with a toothpick and canned air and that you have restarted your device. 

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf. A customer representative will contact you soon. Please check your email. 

Let me know how it goes and thank your for visiting the forums. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the forums @LeeCan. It´s nice to see new faces around! 😁 I´ll be glad to assist you with your Fitbit Blaze button inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried cleaning it with a toothpick and canned air and that you have restarted your device. 

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf. A customer representative will contact you soon. Please check your email. 

Let me know how it goes and thank your for visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

is there any update to this issue?  mine started doing this same thing the other day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @akjoe. I´ll be glad to assist you with your Blaze button inquiry. 

Please clean your device with a toothpick or with canned air in order to remove the dust and dirty.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Andrea,

i performed those two tasks and still no response from the left button. I am a bit bummed since this is only three months old!

any other ideas?

thanks

joe

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following the troubleshooting steps @akjoe.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apologies for the delay in responding. Fitbit support were amazing, sent out a replacement which arrived quickly and the problem is now resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @LeeCan. I'm glad to hear that you received a replacement that arrived quickly and your situation is now resolved.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my blaze. I tried resetting, charging, and I cleaned the button a couple times, but it has stopped working entirely. Is there something else I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @kingOFgEEEks. I'll be glad to assist you with your Blaze button inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried resetting your device and cleaning it.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning Andrea,

I have searched all over the internet, I have searched the forums. I have cleaned my fitbit with a toothpick, and also reset it. Unfortunately I too am having the same issue with not being able to scroll back on my fitbit blaze. Please help!

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit told me mine was broken and just offered a discount code  if i ordered a new one. This one was already a replacement for another that stopped working and was only a few months old itself. I opted to just not own one anymore. I was bummed because i had just purchased a stainless band for it

Best Answer