Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze buttons not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - my blaze buttons are not working.. I have tried everything from cleaning them to restarting the device. Please help 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums!

Do the work outside of the frame at all?

If not Contact Support.
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Hi

They don’t work with and without the frame all 3 of them.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Then contact support as I stated above

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It's great to see new faces, @SunsetRunner welcome! And @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and get in touch with our support team? Did they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Did not work

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @SunsetRunner, since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same problem.  I cleaned the dust out of it and everything.  I can't restart it because the buttons don't work and I did shut it down because you can do that from the settings menu but the buttons still don't work.  I contacted support via twitter and am still waiting for a response.  The buttons also don't work outside the band either and my battery is full.  At least it continues to keep track of my steps.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

My issue is not resolved, its a inherent defect in Blaze and Fitbit was not willing to replace/fix the device because the warranty has expired. Good luck to you.

Vishal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes