Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze calorie count incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I did not workout and only took 3170 steps and it says that I burned 4190 calories for the day. I know that this is incorrect because the day before I worked out and walked 11,110 steps and only burned 2069 total for the day. This has happened before and I have not found a fix for it. Has anyone had this issue, and how can I either fix the glitch or edit the calories myself?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @nic828. Great to have you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your calories not being counted accurately but I'll be happy to help you out here!

I would start by recommending giving your Blaze a restart. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Then, try to set up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

After this, see if there's any improvement and let me know if you still need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer