Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can’t I select different clock faces?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit has not stopped supporting the Blaze. Have you contacted support? If you mean here on the forums, this is a user community, not official Fitbit support. 

I just turned my retired Blaze on and was able to change the clockface and it took about 2 total minutes. How are you trying to change the clockface?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I just tried to change mine too..for the last hour, and  no luck.  Just the latest issue with my Blaze Classic that used to be just a Blaze and actually held a charge...lol...and synced..reliably. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Jogger since Fitbit has discontinued the Blaze they have also stopped all support for this tracker. You would think that they would at least support the ones that are still in the field. If you have any luck with getting support let me know.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Awe..ok..thanks  for the info..and you are right,  it would have been  nice  if they  would  have chosen  to continue  to support the Blaze watches still out here, I'm just glad to have an answer.

So thank you again, you have a nice day sir,

Take care,

Yanni

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit has not stopped supporting the Blaze. Have you contacted support? If you mean here on the forums, this is a user community, not official Fitbit support. 

I just turned my retired Blaze on and was able to change the clockface and it took about 2 total minutes. How are you trying to change the clockface?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I want to change the clock face on my Fitbit blaze I just get a blank screen, can you not change the faces now?

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner If you're on the IOS app, it's been reported and is being looked into. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Clock-faces-screen-on-Fitbit-app-is-blank/m-p/4847667#M150373 

I the mean time, you should be able to change your clock face on the web dashboard. 

Best Answer

My clock face has also stopped working today. Nothing on the blaze except for a small battery icon and no faces on the app. Setting via the website doesn’t work also 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get onto the web dashboard please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner At the top right of the forum page here, there is a dashboard link between help and store.

Best Answer
0 Votes