Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze connected GPS isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The connection between my phone and Blaze keeps losing the connection, it didn't used to happen but now it does it all the while. My runs are inaccurate for distance and also the running pace is way off. I'm testing this now by using a Garmin on my other wrist and the Fitbit is usually quite a bit out. Does anyone know how I can improve connectivity? The stay alive is activated, I have a good phone signal and both phone and watch are maybe 12 inches apart when running. I'm using a Huawei P10 but also tried a Samsung and IPhone 5C. Thanks

Moderator edit: subject fro clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @LeeWhizz.

If you are having issues with the GPS connected feature, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there. Also check if your phone is a compatible mobile device.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks

After exhausting all options I've replaced the blaze with the Ionic which seems also to have GPS issues which I am monitoring.

Thanks

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am now having the same issues..... was perfect before AND my phone is compatible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have given up on the BLAZE and returned it for a refund and got it as I warned I would. The Versa so far is working good as I have switch to a Versa. If the Versa starts have same issues, it will be returned for a refund and will buy a SAMSUNG watch instead.  Crossing fingers as of today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have given up the Versa and returned it for a full refund. It was better than the Blaze but too many issues with the web app, always having to sign which I did not before. It times out soI have to sign in again too many times. Have to wait for sync updates...etc.

I am getting the Samsung 46 mm wearable watch. At least it is compatable with my Samsung smartphones. Fitbit could be great if they just STOP FIXING WHAT WAS NOT BROKEN ! The more updates the more problems  and less compataabilities with smart phones.

My last post.

Best Answer
0 Votes