Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze counting extra steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Blaze since Xmas and not had any issues. Since yesterday my Blaze has started way over counting my steps. Gym exercises that usually register 200 odd steps are registering 2000 + and I am at least double the steps I would expect.

I have not changed any settings or changed wrist etc., tried numerous restarts. Seems to pick up steps while driving and on my bike. What is the warranty on these devices? Without steps being relatively accurate then calories are out, so makes device pointless.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to welcome you @Derek1978.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already created a case with them, which I think is great. They will be glad to help you out and provide you with a solution.

Let me know if you need anything else. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to welcome you @Derek1978.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already created a case with them, which I think is great. They will be glad to help you out and provide you with a solution.

Let me know if you need anything else. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes