Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze discontinued/replacement items

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Contacted FB this evening due to my FB Blaze band ripping, of course this happened shortly after the year warranty and the customer support agent told me they have been discontinued and no longer sell Blaze or the parts.  After about a 1/2 hr of back and forth she did offer to send me one once I sent her the photo of my damage. Although ,she did offer a replacement band (after referring me to a secondary company which does sell them) I am still very unhappy about this situation and feel like it was not handled properly until I pushed. I am sad to say after this FB dies we will not be investing our money in FB any longer, after buying 2 Blaze a little over a year ago and having them discontinue/not back their product, we will invest our money elsewhere. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @msbhavn2ru

Are you getting the replacement band from Fitbit?

Since the Blaze has been retired, your best option is to check local retailers to see if they still have the Blaze band available. I did a quick search and Best Buy has several styles of bands available online - click to view

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @msbhavn2ru

Are you getting the replacement band from Fitbit?

Since the Blaze has been retired, your best option is to check local retailers to see if they still have the Blaze band available. I did a quick search and Best Buy has several styles of bands available online - click to view

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer