Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit is not a good company. They don’t know the meaning of a good product and what customer service is. They expect for a costumer to purchase a watch every time it goes out. I asked to speak with a manager, but instead I got an email stating “ We value our loyal customers like you and we understand where you’re coming from. We acknowledge that this is not the resolution you were looking for, but please understand that at the moment we won't be able to fulfill your need regarding the replacement as we also have policies to follow. Nevertheless, your feedback will be taken into consideration for us to improve our services, and warranty policies in the future.

Please let us know if you have additional concern.

Sincerely,

Yuri A. and the Fitbit Team

Why would I want to do business with a company that can’t even stand behind its product and there customer service is lacking.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Yoa69

Just because Fitbit won't be able to replace your Blaze doesn't mean they aren't a good company. They are a company, like many others, who have certain guidelines to follow. You read the warranty information? Click to see it.

These devices don't last forever. My own Blaze died and I got the Alta HR. It's a chance to try a different style and keep on stepping.

So many sales coming up towards the end of the year and a new Charge 3 being released. It's a time to look for a new tracker and continue the journey.

What happened to your Blaze?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Not the point. I want to speak with a manager, email me about the issue with out hearing what I have to say is not how you handle customers issues. 

Best Answer

Ahh, ok @Yoa69 your post is on the community forum, where members and moderators respond. Customer support is where you'd want to go, but moderators often moderate the forums, so perhaps one of them might answer.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you @odyssey 13 for replying soon.

Thank you,

Yoanna G Jernigan

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

They used to be a wonderful company.  I wore a fitbit for about 5 years or so.  They apparently issued an update to the Blaze that fried most of the devices.  Instead of fessing up and fixing it.. they tell everyone they can have a discount to PURCHASE another device.  The discount was not even for a NEW fitbit.  very sad.  Love fitbit and the eco system, but now a happy Apple watch user. 

Best Answer
That is exactly my point. I have been a loyal customer for 5 years too. I’m was thinking about the Apple Watch.

Thank you,
Yoanna Jernigan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Yoa69@Suncountry it's great to see you here and @Odyssey13 thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the feedback provided about Fitbit Blaze. If you can be more specific about the issue you are experiencing would be great, so in that way I can provide you some steps to follow. Also, if you haven't checked our warranty policy, feel free to do it by clicking here.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I bought Fitbit blaze. Once I on it seems the screen display  fault. Need to fix it. Can you assist on this. There is any service center in Singapore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How old is your Fitbit?

Thank you,
Yoanna G Jernigan

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Sbas and @Yoa69 thanks for getting back.

I would like to know if you have tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I already tied that option and still same.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done this already.

Thank you,
Yoanna Jernigan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Sbas and for your participation @Yoa69.

@Sbas, since the instructions provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@Yoa69, upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already created a case and that were offered a solution. If there is anything else we can do for, let us know.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Best Answer