Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze distance not calculating the same on an out and back route.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I run and/walk an out and back rail trail frequently. I've been noticing my distance seems shorter and shorter but what is more disturbing is my out distance is not the same as my return distance. I'm doing the exact same route??

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Peggers, A warm welcome to the Community! I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for the details of your runs. In order to investigate your case, would you please let me know if you record your walks with help of connected GPS?

In the meantime, please check your stride length. It's recommendable to input the right measurements, and not to leave this as automatic, to get better results. You'll find instructions and tips on this article: How do I measure and adjust stride length for my Fitbit device?

I'll be expecting your reply.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I will try this.  Sorry for my delay but this is still happening and frustrating. I've started traveling with my phone and start app on phone as well as watch. The watch is about .2 off per mile.  I will go to a track tomorrow to see what my walking stride is. I saw in the app my running stride is calculated each time I run so I feel this is accurate.   I do know there are times I might not have accurate gps readings if I am out on trails.

Thank you

Peg

Best Answer
0 Votes