Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit logo blinking on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fathers fitbit blaze will not restart. I have the same watch and have never had issues like this. His watch has the Fitbit logo blinking and won’t seem to stop blinking, restart, or shut off. Do I need to send his watch to be replaced? 

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

A warm welcome to the Community @Robin12lee.

Thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself. I would like to know if you have tried to paired your father's tracker as a new device? If you haven't, I recommend doing the following from the Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem and I tried that and it isn't responding. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Brittany26.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze? If you do, could you please provide me with a picture of your tracker's display by following the instructions provided in this post?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I am receiving another in the mail today, thanks.
Best Answer

Same here - followed all instructions and still blinking. -  getting very frustrated with Fitbit

Best Answer

video on iPhone - how can I attach 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @Brittany26, I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a new tracker. At the moment of receiving it, you can follow these steps from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Now @dublin, welcome to the Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the instructions you tried didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions. You can send the video to our team when they contact you.

See you around. Robot Happy

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Blaze does not respond to anything. FitBit logo screen just keeps blinking. Here is a picture

Well, guess not. I am using my Windows 8.1 laptop  - all I get when I select the camera icon is pop-up that asks me to add the "Source". 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent Fitbit back. Received refund. Bought iWatch

Bettyanne DeBlasio
Best Answer

Hey @Reneetb, welcome to the Community.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to attach an image. If you can provide me with one would be great, you just need to follow the instructions in this post in order to do it. Also, can you tell me which troubleshoot have you tried so far?

@dublin it's great to see you here, I am sorry to hear that  you returned your Blaze. If you need anything, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

IMG_1510.jpgMy Fitbit is doing the same thing the logo just keeps flashing and has for over 12 hours. I tried the restart, the sync everything on here and it is not working. 

Best Answer

My Blaze has been doing the same thing and nothing I try helps. It is completely locked up. F8FED70D-DF3C-4248-A878-8184595D01D6.jpeg

Best Answer

Alejandra,

I was able to post a picture in a separate entry. You should ssee it now. I am unable to reboot - nothing that was recommended that I’ve tried so far works. The unit is locked up completely. Very frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

I replied to this post a while back including a picture of what the blaze screen looks like locked up. I haven’t heard anything from you. I’m very disappointed in my product. I don’t have the box the blaze came in or I would take it back to the store. I didn’t think I needed to save it since I was looking forward to the next several years with my b I replied to this post a while back including a picture of what the blaze screen looks like locked up. I haven’t heard anything from you. I’m very disappointed in my product. I don’t have the box the blades came in or I would take it back to the store. I didn’t think I needed to save it since I was looking forward to the next several years with my boys Blaze. As it turns out I got to use it for just a couple months at $199.Looking forward to your reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

I replied to this post a while back including a picture of what the blaze screen looks like locked up. I haven’t heard anything from you. I’m very disappointed in my product. I don’t have the box the blaze came in or I would have taken it back to the store. I didn’t think I needed to save the box since I was looking forward to the next several years with my  Blaze. As it turns out I got to use it for just a couple months at $199. Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This process did not work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue logo keeps flashing wont turn on! Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit community.

I have a Blaze myself whoch is over a year old.   I'm having the "Fitbit logo blinking issue on Blaze" as well and have tried a number of things on in including doing a reset (left button-bottom right button reset combination), adding/setting up a new device via phone app and desktop app, charging the device (to make sure it has "juice"), etc.  All these to no avail.

Please advise.

Best Answer

Hi all,

I am having the same problem with my Fitbit Blaze. It worked perfectly when I bought it, the after a couple of months of not being used when I tried to charge it up and get back into it it wouldn't respond. No matter how long it sits on charge for I just get the Fitbit logo flashing on the screen. I can't reset it or shut it down as a result.

Is this an error with the Blaze or is there a way I can troubleshoot it myself?

Best Answer
0 Votes