Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze doesn't record sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well, my Blaze went from not recording runs to not recording sleep.  I have tried resetting all sleep related settings and resetting the device to no avail. Very frustrated with this device....oh by the way, charge only holds one day so I have to charge while I'm sleeping anyway...ugh.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @JV0719. Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems seeing your Sleep logs correctly.

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed).
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low.

Keep this in mind and make sure those things are not happening in order for your Sleep logs to show up correctly.

Now, for the battery not lasting as it should, I can recommend putting it to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the cradle and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options for you to get you back on track.

Anything else you may need, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes