Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze doesn't sync correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once in a while, the data on Blaze doesn't match the data shown in the App after it syncs. for example blaze shows activity for every hour between 9am and 6pm but ipod shows one missing hour. 

Example 1Example 2

Does anyone else have this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, I have it too at times and it is a known issue. We have to trust they are working on a fix for it.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Vahid and @Esya thanks for stopping by.

If your hours are not matching, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated by following @MarreFitbit's instructions in the How do I update the Fitbit app for iOS? post, since this inconvenience has already been resolved.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

This has not been resolved.  I have seen several posts in the last couple days claiming resolved (and even retroactively fixed data) but I have missing hours yesterday and today.  And old data is still incorrect.  So it's not fixed.

And yes...  All my software/firmware/apps are updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

As far as I can tell everything is up to date. The iOS app version is 2.36 which was updated last week. The Blaze firmware is: 17.8.401.3. Yet on Monday (2 days ago) I had the same issue.

I also have an app on a Windows device version 2.21.1066.0 but I can't use both these apps at the same time. once one app syncs with the Blaze and uploads the data to FitBit servers the data will not be re-synced and re-uploaded again.

In short, as of 2 days ago, I still had the same problem. syncing worked well yesterday. If I see the problem again, I'll update this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes