Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze durability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I play ice hockey i have been too afraid to where my Blaze during games. Does anyone know how durable the Blaze is if it would be okay to wear during a adult hockey game?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You can buy a plastic screen protector from E-bay , which will offer some protection for the screen against scratches etc. I paid £3.00 ish for 3 covers

I'm fairly active , and unless you get a direct knock on the wrist , you should be ok with the hard plastic cover. But to be safe I wouldn't play with it , as there is a chance of getting it very wet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't you use Hockey gloves? Would think they would protect the fitbit pretty good. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @CoolSnoopy@Darren.WilsonUK and @MarkMM thanks for stopping by.

As I have mentioned in some of my posts, I play volleyball and wear my tracker during a game or training and so far it hasn't cracked. My recommendation for you is just to be careful and don't worry it won't get damaged. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer