Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different shortcuts in Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to view all the activities one can input etc. It isnt really clear on the site. For things like belly dancing etc would I just use cardio? is there a dancing activity or kettlebell?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Just published my first few songs! WOOT!Find Your Way, Stand By You, Holy Lover. One more is in the works.Nicolenya Caltman
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @NikkiiBaby, there are a limited number of "exercise shortcuts" you can add to your Blaze, and dancing or kettleball aren't among them.

But this is really not a problem.  If you want to track an exercise that is not one of the shortcuts, you should just track it as a "workout".  When you are finished, and your "workout" syncs to your log, you then simply edit/rename/categorize to the exercise of your choice.  If this exercise is part of the built in Fitbit database of exercises it will be available to you from the search box on your app.  If your exercise is a "custom activity"  (not in the Fitbit database) you will need to create that custom activity on the web-based platform, but once it is created it will be available to you in your apo.

I am sure that this will all make more sense when you have your new Blaze.  Just post again if you have any more questions.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
ty so much! great explanation...just know i might have to come back
and ask you questions because i have some brain damage from
neurological lyme and well...i think you understand.
Just published my first few songs! WOOT!Find Your Way, Stand By You, Holy Lover. One more is in the works.Nicolenya Caltman
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you here @NikkiiBaby and @Julia_G thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that your inquiry has been resolved. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Also, I recommend taking a look at the Adding Exercise Shortcuts request, vote for it and leave your comment. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer