Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze dying?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How does one know when it’s time to trash the blaze and get a new Fitbit? My blaze is losing battery power in a couples of hours despite cleaning and re-setting. Not measuring steps or heart rate.  But I keep wondering if there’s something else I’m missing. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Lynnwolfe  Reach out to customer support. They can "see" things on their end and can tell you if your Blaze battery is dying, so you can start thinking about a new device.

Their phone number is (877)623-4997, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Currently phone support seems to be weekdays only. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I’ll do that.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Mines is doing the same thing. Did you find any help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called customer support and was on hold for about 30 minutes before speaking to a rep. He was able to ascertain that the Blaze can’t be saved and offered me 25% off on a new one.  It was about 5 years old so I guess I got my money’s worth.  

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Lynnwolfe . I miss my Blaze, but got the Alta HR when it died. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes