Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze flashing the Fitbit icon.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze all of a sudden started flashing the Fitbit icon. Attempted to reset, but nothing happens.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @PeteThePotter, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. 

Thank you for sharing this information about the screen of your Blaze that is stuck with the Fitbit icon and confirming that you already tried the restart procedure.   

I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know about te outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem flashing icon as fine until I put it on charge 

As well as that tried to restart and reset. The app can’t find the blaze either 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Wenders37, thank you for your reply and confirming that you already tried the suggested steps.  Sorry for the late response. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team as well for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know about te outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I had tried that and it continued flashing. Once the battery was
drained I was able to charge my Blaze and it was working again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am having the exact same issue. It started a couple days ago. I guess I will let the battery run out and then charge it and hope it will work again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, sorry for the late response. 

That's great news @PeteThePotter! Thank you for the update.  

Welcome to the forums @Goldenchild, thank you for confirming that you're having the same problem with the Blaze flashing with the Fitbit icon. Please let me know if you were able to get any response from the device after the steps you mentioned (letting the battery run out and charging the device again) or by performing the restart procedure: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes