Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not working.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Still trying to get notifications on my Blaze since the update. Tried all the routes suggested. Any fix in sight?  

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hello @Ksanjuan, welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thank you for all the information about your Blaze that is not receiving the notifications. Please let me know which are the steps that you already tried.

Before considering other options, please make sure to check all the necessary requirements and if you already tried all the steps listed here  to resolve problems with notifications: Why are notifications delayed or missing? 

In addition, please check if the phone model you're using is currently listed here as a compatible device to sync with the Fitbit app: Which devices are compatible with the fitbit app?

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, I can't get my blaze to sync true uninstalling apps turn Bluetooth on and off, turning the phone on and off, impairing and pairing the blaze, deleting the data cache (which allows syncing once or twice). Worked fine till about the end of September beginning of October now it's just pants

Best Answer
I have iPhone 6splus. I have turned all the notifications on and off. On settings, including the share, on the phone, on the app. I’ve done same for all power and for Bluetooth options. I have deleted and reloaded the app and the watch. We have two Blaze between two people in the house. One gets the texts now, this one does not and I’ve tried every instruction of read throughout the helps and the forums. Thanks.

Kristen
Best Answer

Same ever since it updated the one time all of my phone call, texts, and music control abilities all stopped working

Best Answer

I am finding the same thing ie app doesn't auto update even when restart 'phone.  Switch Bluetooth off/on showing 2.6 as its last update.  Saying taking charge, goes 'green' in only about 2 mins, then shows wrong time, then plays 'dead' when I'm unable to charge it again.  Getting very fed up with it not working now, as it was useful to help track fitness & exercise as well as text notifications etc.  When will a Fitbit update be sent to resolve this very annoying issue,  please?  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply. 

@Robm508 @Chesil, thank you for sharing this information about your Blaze not syncing.

Could you please confirm if you already tried all the steps listed here to resolve syncing problems? Also, please make sure to check if the mobile device you're using is listed here as a compatible device to sync with the Fitbit app.  

@Ksanjuan, please let me know if you're having this problem with all types of notifications, or if you've been experiencing this only with third party app notifications, like Whatsapp or Snapchat for example. 

@Jbaxter,  could you please also confirm if you've already exhausted all troubleshooting options mentioned here earlier? 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, what is really annoying, for me, is that when I have logged in to Google (via Gmail) and can see it has pulled forward all my account details but when I go to Google Play Store, and find Fitbit app and ask it to update its still saying I need to authenticate before it will update?  That is why I can't seem to get passed stage 3 or your Team's earlier instructions.  This suggests Play Store is not picking up that I am in their system and authenticated, which is not letting me access/update Fitbit.  It may be that I am missing a very small point, perhaps that you do automatically when you access it, that is not shown in the instructions?  Please can I ask you to check that for me?
When I bought my Fitbit Blaze device, three years ago, as a treat following money gifts from family after celebrating a special birthday, my Samsung Phone A3 and Samsung Tab 3  were both set up and worked perfectly well with it.  If these devices are no longer compatible, it should be you, as the supplier, who is alerting all of the people who own your devices to the changes you are making about which devices are still compatible, please.
Also, this seems to potentially coincide with when you changed the 'face' of Fitbit, by persuading people to log in to your whizzier and bigger system?  This hardly seems fair when myself and many other people will still want their Fitbit to work on their existing 'phone/device in exactly the same way it did from the start.
I appreciate your help in trying to resolve the issues with me and please will you come back to me again with further suggestions/explanations of my comments (above)?
Thank you very much
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues.  I have completed the why won’t my Fitbit get notification stuff listed and I checked my phone which is an iPhone 7 Plus that is up to date. No texts and no phone calls or vibrates like I’m getting a call after someone answers while I’m calling them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I've tried everything even unpaired the blaze and now it won't pair up in the app ? The blaze now can't even be used as a watch cos it tells the wrong time. Any chance of being able to back date the updates?

Best Answer

IS there a fix for these issues in the works? Seems like a simple question everyone is asking yet a moderator IS NOT answering. I have tried everything and have an approved phone - about to ditch fitbit for another brand that isn't having these issues. 

Best Answer

For some reason managed to re-pair my blaze to my phone after a couple of months with problems. There was an update with Android after the version 9update. Hope you all get sorted soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes