Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze frozen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze was fully charged and suddenly stopped working. I’m not sure if it’s frozen or ? The screen is black. I’ve tried to restart. No luck. I’ve plugged it in and still nothing. I’ve pushed all the buttons and nothing happens. The lights on the back are flashing like normal. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Same problem, Black screen, unresponsive. 

I can restart and I get the Furniture logo, then nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

arghh, went to edit and hit the post button.

So, I restart the blaze, see the fitbit logo, then nothing again. I'm not getting the heart rate lights flashing though

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bit of an update on this ...
I spoke to support on the Live Chat, sent them a video and they deemed that the problem was sufficient that I return the pebble to Holland and they would refurb it or send a replacement.
So, when I was making the video, I put the pebble in the charger to show nothing was happening even in the charger, ended the video and just left it in the charger and went about my day.  About an hour ago I picked it up to move it and the screen came on and it started charging.  

So, I dunno what the problem is (battery was 75%), but if you just leave it for a few hours to chill out or something, it comes back to life ... or at least mine did (maybe leave it in the charger, even though it's not charging, I dunno ... worked for me)

Best Answer
0 Votes