Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has a white screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I'm in need of some help I have a fitbit Blaze .Its been working well, and im very happy with its results as I've started the million step challenge for diabetes uk. Tonight I put it on charge while I had a soak in the bath. When I went back to it .There is no battery charge screen its just lit up ,or a white screen .I've tried everything I can think of . It wont restart 

Please can someone let me know if there is something else I should do . I would be very grateful .

Kiz xx

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @kizame  this article - click to go there - has troubleshooting tips for when you can't charge. It's also possible your Blaze has reached the end of it's life. Mine died on the charger, with the same description you wrote. It just stayed black and never returned.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @kizame. Welcome to the community forums! @Odyssey13 Nice to see you around and thanks for your input! 

@kizame I appreciate your help in trying to resolve the inconvenience and thanks for the detailed information. I was able to see that you have received assistance on the post above; however, if the issue persists, I recommend contacting our Support Team so they can verify your situation and they can provide further assistance. 

On a side note, I've moved your post to the Blaze board to keep our forums organized. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Apologies for posting in the wrong place. I was a bit anxious  lol

My Fitbit is working again thank goodness. I put it in the original wrist strap this morning and hey presto it worked . I had bought a new white wrist strap I think the buttons on it are not as prominent as they are on my original black one. .

Thx again for your replies Im a happy bunny now i:m back up and running.

Kiz xx

Best Answer

@kizame  sounds like a happy ending to me! Thanks for letting us know. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@kizame Thank you for your reply.

I agree with @Odyssey13. I'm glad to know that your Fitbit device is now working and that you're back on track! 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer