Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I woke up this morning and the hour and minutes were wrong. It was 6:30 and Blaze was showing 1:07. I've read all the replies and tried setting time zone,  syncing to phone changing on website etc but nothing works. It syncs and tracks steps and heart rate etc just the time is wrong. Anyone have any suggestions other than the things I mentioned that I have tried? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

F

@SunsetRunner wrote:

I have the same problem and I'm trying to find an answer with no luck.

Found a solution that worked for me. Someone suggested in another post to delete the Blaze from the app and reinstall it. Tried it and it worked. Just wanted to share since you had the same issue 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Best Answer
0 Votes

F

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Found a solution that worked for me. Someone suggested in another post to delete the Blaze from the app and reinstall it. Tried it and it worked. Just wanted to share since you had the same issue 

Best Answer

I tapped my Fitbit app and it corrected itself...boom!  Said it was cleaning up a few thangs!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply! Just did it and worked for me too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Normally to fix a time error, a user wiuld simply sunc the tracker. Ifbit is off by exactly an hour or half an hour, check the timezone location. Then sync. One morning my fitbit said i was in California even though i was still in New Jersey.. 

Yes you could add the tracker to yoir account as a replacement device, but you do not want to remove it dince this will lose any unsynced data.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I understand what you are saying. I did try all the things you just said
and none worked. The only thing that worked was deleting and rentering my
blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

ALl im saying that instead of deleting, do an add with the replacement option. This will temove your tracker and set it up again. Fitbit will then know it is the same tracker. It will go through the whole setup process without the problems caused by adding it as a new tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of these are correcting my time zone.  In changed automatically when traveling but now that I have returned is stuck on Central time.  Any other advice? Or defective?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same issue with my clock for the past two or three months.. It is off by 2.25 hours also and sometimes by 7-8 hours. I did some FITBIT community searching in June and found a post that said to uninstall and reinstall the FITBIT app on Google Playstore and it will re-sync the clock. I've done that 4 times now in the past couple of months. It does work each time, but only last for a few days. I don't keep my FitBit continuously synced with my phone for tracking, just as a watch and daily goals.. so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not.. but I didn't have that trouble at all for the first 9-10 months that I had this BLAZE.. so why the issue now??? Still searching for the reason on the community site now as we speak.. Good luck...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went into my settings from the phone app.  From the dashboard there's a faded icon in the top right hand corner, click there.  Go into advanced settings and turn off the timezone, turned it back on and it worked!! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes