Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi......Help me.  Purchased this blaze when i was in Florida....Live in Indy.  Unfortunately different time zones.  I have tried everything.....reinstalls multiple times, multiple ways...changing advanced settings....to starting completely over. Everything appears to be syncing complete except for time. Still an hour off from my cell phone.  I am completely frustrated.  Whats the point of wearing a watch that shows the wrong time. Beginning to think this is a giant flaw with fitbit.  The Boys n Girls there need to back up to look at the basic watch function to tell time and fix this simple problem before they continue on with all the other fluff that the watch can do.  Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem and Fitbit actually sent me a new Blaze to fix the time zone problem.  The new Blaze remained off by 3 hours despite multiple attempts to change the time zone from within the App on my phone.  It turned out my phone was not synchronizing with the online version of the App.  I had to log in on my computer, go to the dashboard and then select settings.  From the settings menu I was able to set my time zone and then re-synch my Blaze with my phone.  That finally did the trick.  I don't know why the App and the online software were out of synch, but they were.  It is even stranger because the Blaze was on the right time-zone when I bought it, but a business trip to the opposite coast screwed everything up. All is well again. Just make sure your selection of time zone is set in the App and in the online version under your log-in ID.

Best Answer
0 Votes