Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Discrepancy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why do my Blaze and Dashboard not match? This is not the first time that the Blaze screen has missed an active hour (even though it was completed), while the Dashboard has recorded it correctly. That doesn't even make sense.

20161009_185059.png20161009_185236.jpg

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@nlmux I'm had similar problems.. I have put it down to some issues at the end of an hour.

Yesterday I had both the Blaze and the Dashboard miss a 250 step period.

When I created a manual activity for the hourly time period, the steps were over the 250 step mark.. I admit it was borderline.. Watching TV and not enough walks to get a drink. But the maths didn't agree..

So to check what is happening I have created 12 x 1 hour Activity Records and each day edit and change the day nd examine the result

I just wish the 10 minute warning that you need more steps was more aggressive with its warning buzz as is a Silent Alarm..

I have just checked the times on my Android, Blaze and Computer and the blaze is 2 seconds slower using the second hand on all devices.

@nlmux wrote:

Why do my Blaze and Dashboard not match? This is not the first time that the Blaze screen has missed an active hour (even though it was completed), while the Dashboard has recorded it correctly. That doesn't even make sense.

20161009_185059.png20161009_185236.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
My watch and app are doing the same. Any info on why Fitbit?!?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sarah1011 wrote:
My watch and app are doing the same. Any info on why Fitbit?!?

@Sarah1011 You may have already viewed this post I created yesterday.. Slightly different, but the error exists..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can tell you this, I don't have this issue either on the app or on my tracker. Or on the dashboard.

Owns both an Alta and a Blaze. Crew Commissioner for the LSPD (Los Santos Poilce Crew) in Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox One). CEO of 666 Industries (Grand Theft Auto Online). Addicted to Member Berries.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the opposite problem my Blaze records the steps in the hour as completed but they don't show on the dashboard. I find it frustrating as when I look back comparisons cannot be accurate.

Best Answer

I just had this happen yesterday. Blaze says 12 of 12 hours, dashboard in app says 11. I created an activity for the "missing" hour and steps were well over 250. I want my green star. lol

Best Answer

Your experience @Driver8666 is what makes it harder to pin down the cause. 

Is it app based or server based, why does it affect some but not all, why is it only affecting a few days for some but all days for others, why have I only noticed it once. Could it be a conflict with some other app on the phone, and only those people with this app is affected? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue

If I had an issue with it, I'd say. But since my tracker works the way it's intended and I work all night. 

Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, but I have my tracker on an all day sync. But this only happens if my Crusher Wireless headphones are on. Which means Bluetooth is on. Otherwise it stays off. 

Pinpointing an app that would cause this makes it harder. I highly doubt it's the Fitbit app. 

Owns both an Alta and a Blaze. Crew Commissioner for the LSPD (Los Santos Poilce Crew) in Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox One). CEO of 666 Industries (Grand Theft Auto Online). Addicted to Member Berries.
Best Answer
0 Votes