Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze keeps having the wrong time on it lately, and I have to get my phone and sync it again.  I don't know why this is doing this, I have not went anywhere to change time zones or anything.  Its hours wrong, not a few minutes, plus my app is supposed to be syncing all the time, but obviously does not.  I have stopped wearing it lately because of the wrong time too much and the fact that watch does not allow to stay on continuously. Any answers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I had a similar problem - spent a couple of weeks syncing and re-syncing with my phone and nothing worked, I could change the clock face but the time stubbornly remained offset.

I then thought of seeing whether the web portal had better tools than the Phone App - and stumbled across the issue. The incorrect country was set in the Personal Settings. Corrected this, re-synced via the phone and everything was sweet again!

Good Luck,

MtR

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @1111111111 and @MarktheRam thanks for stopping by and provided that troubleshoot. 

As mentioned by our friend @MarktheRam, please check that the timezone on the device that you use to sync your tracker has the correct one. If it does, you can change your timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, put the correct time and sync again.

To change the timezone, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the account icon

2. Slide down to Advanced Settings

3. Check your timezone settings

4. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its not a time zone problem, it was right for a couple of months, now it is
right when I re sync it, but ends up hours off after a couple days again,
so it is not reliable, so I quit using it. It is also on all day sync, so
I should not have to manually go in to sync it to get the right time, but I
have to.
Best Answer
0 Votes