Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative band for Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wrist sweats like mad under the non-breathable material of the band (and the Blaze itself of course), and it's not even summer yet. Has anyone managed any kind of alternative band hack? I was thinking about some kind of natural fiber layer or wrap or something, anything to let my skin breathe a bit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @chamois-shimi, while waiting for an answer why not review what has already been hashed out.

Lets do a search https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=Third%20party%20band

Best Answer

Thank you, but the commercially available bands are all either leather, metal, or silicone, none of which will help the mad sweating issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

O just typed Nylon Blaze Band into google,  and see many pages of bands.

My last post was somply was pointing out previous threads on alternative bands.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=bands+for+fit+bit+blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand. I had also searched the forums and only found discussion about commercially produced bands that were not what I was looking for, and also discussion about why 3rd-party bands might be a bad idea. Hence my use of the word "alternative", and I tried to be more specific in the text of my post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you know anyone that does paracord projects I'm sure you could use the open frame to lash on a paracord band.  I haven't done that myself but I'm sure it would work.  I currently use the Milanese Loop band which is a breathable metal with a magnetic clasp that can easily be adjustable. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

there at TONS OF ALTERNATIVE BANDS on amazon and reasonable priced too. i have a skin condition that makes me break out when i sweat under the standard band. i bought a canvas band and love it. i only paid 18.00

Best Answer
0 Votes