Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate sensor blinking constantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Newbie here, seem to be having an issue with green light staying on constantly.

I have tried switching the heart rate monitor on On,Off and Auto all three options still have the green lights on permanently. I have re-booted the device by holding the left hand side and bottom right button simultaneously, which did reboot but with no difference to the lights still being on. I have been to shutdown the device in the settings section. Hurrah green lights off. Boooo, switched back on and green lights are still glowing like a Kryptonite nightmare. Has any one else managed to solve this battery blasting crime?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to welcome you @pjk1953.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you want your heart rate sensor off, I recommend selecting the "Off" option in heart rate, since if you select "On" the sensor will be blinking constantly. You can also select "Auto" in order to see the sensor working only while you are wearing the tracker.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply, however the green lights are staying on regardless of wether on,off or auto. I tried to run the battery down to completely empty it but once charged again, the green lights came on permanently. A mystery to me.
Regards
PJK53

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @pjk1953.

Since the steps provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues and I've tried the troubleshooting tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes