Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on the Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A lot of blaze owners seemed o stopped getting notifications since the last update. I’m included and someone needs to look into this bug

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Calebringabell, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear you're having problems getting notifications on your Fitbit Blaze

I'd like to provide some suggestions in the case you've not tried them.

-Make sure you're using a compatible mobile device. To see the list of compatible devices, you can click here.

-Give your Blaze a restart.You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot

-Make sure you're on the latest version of the Fitbit app and the latest version on the OS of your compatible mobile device.

-If you're still having problems, you can try to remove your tracker from the Bluetooth devices. For this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device". Then, proceed to set up your tracker as a new device.

-For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps. Please, let me know if you still need more help after this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
It gives me voicemail notifications. Nothing else. I’ve done all those.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped too and not sure if I did something or not. I kept trying to fix it but everything looked right. Finally I forgot the device, stopped the blaze and restarted everything and it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I to have been having trouble with my Blaze. I have had it for years already and never had a problem with it. I always got my notifications ect. But it has been a few months since I have used it so I thought maybe that is why it hasn't been working. I receive all other notifications EXCEPT my text messages.

I chatted with support earlier this morning and I did everything they told me to do, as in forgetting the Bluetooth, and turned off. I have troubleshooted the tracker. All my notifications are on, on both my iPhone 7 Plus as well as the fitbit app. I have even removed the tracker and reset up the tracker. I have even deleted the app and re-uploaded the tap. And nothing has worked. They mentioned they will be emailing me but still have not received an email.

I am very disappointed at this time... I just want my tracker to work the way it used. It is still practically knew because I have not used it as much, and I have taken care of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes