Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze in-pocket??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see a lot of this question posted and lots of different answers. I am not able to wear the Blaze on my wrist at all times, and am hoping to pop it somewhere else on occassion and keep tracking steps. My question is would it keep an accurate step count in a pocket/bra/sock/? I understand it will lose some functionality with it not touching the wrist physically but I'm most concerned about the accuracy of the steps.

Any answers are appreciated but would love a Fitbit official answer! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @JessicaDawn! I have done so with mine and it's done a pretty decent job. The tracker is optimized to recognize wrist motions, so it won't do *quite* as well, but it registers most steps.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @JessicaDawn and @MakMak thanks for stopping by.

The Blaze was designed to be worn on your wrist, but if you really have problems wearing there all the time, you can use it on your pocket, just keep in mind that it won't be as accurate as you wearing it on your wrist.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only problem I have with wearing it on my wrist is that it does not pick up steps if you arm is not swinging.  Often times I will be carrying things around the office and then I do not get steps.  I started putting it in my pocket to alleviate this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes