Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze just died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze suddenly died. I read the posts and tried all possible ways to get it back on again. Screen is black, back indicator lights off. Nothing is working. Can anybody help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

How long have you had it? What happens when you place it in the charging unit, does it light up at all and give a battery level? The moderators and other more helpful folk than I will need a bit more information leading up to when it stopped working in order to perhaps provide you with any theories or possible fixes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ladyking. Great to have you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

I'm very sorry to hear that your tracker is not responding 😕 Thanks for trying several things though, I really appreciate it!

Also thanks a lot @SunsetRunner, I'd say exactly the same. @Ladyking, we would need a bit more information to know what could be going on or to know what to suggest for you to try. Is it lighting up when you put it to charge? When was it that you started using your tracker and when did this start to happen? What options have you tried specifically?

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m experiencing the same issue! No display, green light on the back isn’t on, isn’t acknowledging that it is connected to the charger, and the white buildup around the edges would suggest that perhaps the battery exploded but I only purchased it in July! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eimile wrote:

I’m experiencing the same issue! No display, green light on the back isn’t on, isn’t acknowledging that it is connected to the charger, and the white buildup around the edges would suggest that perhaps the battery exploded but I only purchased it in July! 

If you only got it in July then it's still likely to be on warranty so I'd contact the place of purchase or Fitbit Customer Services ASAP and seek a replacement before it expires

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Eimile. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're also having this problem with your Blaze 😕 Thanks a lot for sharing those details with us!

I'd like to know though, even if your tracker isn't recognized when in the charger, have you tried to restart it? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and hopefully bring it back on.

Let me know how it goes and if you need more help, I'll be happy to assist you!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes