Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps losing GPS connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i've had a few fitbits now, currently wearing the blaze.  this thing loses gps tracking almost every time i exercise. i have tried resetting my phone, using the app on the phone, closing background apps, etc etc. the google results are pretty telling. this is happening to a lot of people. where are the replies from fitbit? why does it appear that nothing is being done?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and word choice

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am beginning to believe you...I have had my Blaze for over a year and had no issue...recently, my steps and active minutes aren't syncing...I have reached out to them and have a case number but they probably won't fix it...ridiculous

Best Answer
0 Votes

My GPS blows on it. Never kno if I will get a good map of a walk or 5K. Half the time I don’t turn it on. Oh well I should of got a more expensive Fitbit. Over all the blaze works fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a Fitbit Blaze...an absolutely expensive piece of junk!  Don't buy it!  'customer support' gives you the lamo suggestions that you can find anywhere on the 'Net.  Totally disappointed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe it is. Got a Blaze in 2016, it worked perfectly for 11 months and 24 days and then it literally starts falling apart. The charging contacts at the back CRUMBLED. The contacts developed HOLES and the Blaze could not charge. The back of the unit started coming off cause the edge of the base cracked and could not hold the screws. Got that fixed at home with some glue as a temp solution. Fitbit apparently did not have a repair centre in country (India) and so the store I got it from told me I would have to pay to get it repaired from OVERSEAS !!!! That would cost more than getting a new one! 

Best Answer
0 Votes