Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze shutting off randomly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze keeps shutting off randomly and the only way it will turn on is when I charge it for a minute. My battery is fully charged, mainly because my watch won’t stay on long enough to use the battery life. After I put it on the charger and it comes back on, I have anywhere from 4-12 hours before it completely shuts off again.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is doing the same thing. I've tried restarting 3 times and it still shuts down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SailorTT, a warm welcome to the Community!

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have get in touch with our support team, have they offer you a solution for this issue?

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze shutdown by itself for the first time today (worked fine for 7 months without issues). However, restarting (by pressing left + rightbottom buttons for 10 sec) brought it back to life. I hope it doesn't die again!

Best Answer

It's great to see new faces @springsonv, welcome!

I am glad to hear that the restart process worked and that your Blaze is working properly again. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit blaze continually shuts down randomly with unknown reasons. I usually can get it to work again by putting it on its charger, but that only gives me about 4-12 hrs of working time. And that’s if it doesn’t just sit on the charger flashing the Fitbit logo... 

Best Answer
0 Votes