Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen permanently lit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for 2/3 years. In the last couple of days the screen is always on, which causes the battery to drain quickly. Ive checked the settings as advised in other posts and the quick view is set to off and the heart monitor is set to auto. I've turned it off and on and reset it but its still the same. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @RosGill. Sorry for the delayed response.

I regret to hear that your Fitbit Blaze screen is always on. Thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've performed before contacting us.

To further investigate, I created a case with Customer Support. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem seems to have resolved itself. Not sure how! However, another problem has arisen in that the left/back button is not working. I've already sent a separate email about this.

Thanks again

Ros

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RosGill Thanks for the update. Sorry for the delayed response.

I regret to hear that the left button of your Fitbit Blaze is not working. Thank you for letting me know that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thanks for your patience.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes