Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze started vibrating continuously until the batter runs down. If I put in on charge it starts vibrating immediately. I tried to restart but it doesn't word (it does not restart).

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for all the details that you've provided regarding the trouble you've found with your Blaze that keeps vibrating constantly and confirming that you already tried the restart procedure. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply; however the Fitbit Team has already informed me that there is something wrong with the device but because I bought it in 2017 already, it is no longer under warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, sorry for the late response. 

I'm sorry to see that you continue to experience difficulty with the vibration of the Blaze. It is particularly difficult when the device is no longer covered by the warranty, but even tough Support is eager to help with any problem you may experience with the product, they do need to adhere to the official warranty policy, this would start counting from the original date of purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; comments from users are always useful to continue to improving the quality of products and services. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand 100%, thanks for your reply though

Best Answer
0 Votes

No problem @SunsetRunner.  😁

Best Answer
0 Votes