Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze needs some new faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit,
Please advise when you plans to release  new watch faces for the Blaze
best regards,

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No one ever knows this until fitbit releases them.

But you can vote for it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/More-Watch-Faces-For-Blaze/idi-p/1201352

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

No one ever knows this until fitbit releases them.

But you can vote for it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/More-Watch-Faces-For-Blaze/idi-p/1201352

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Raybone and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Regarding to your request, unfortunately there aren't currently plans to release more clock faces to Blaze. There were some more added due to community demand as per this feature suggestion. Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas with us. If you want to share more opinions or suggestions, feel free to visit our feature suggestions board.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

This is very disappointing. Its obvious your customers are asking for them but Fitbit does not appear to care about what it’s customers want? I used to be a strong supporter of this brand but I must say whenever I’m speaking to people about my watch these days I will let them know this brand has no interest in what their customers want. Again very sad.

Best Answer

Blaze should be released sone new faces and also allow to set your own pic as face like Apple watch

Shubham singh
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Shubhamsen and @Raybone thanks for getting back.

I appreciate all the feedback provided about new clock faces or an integration with 3rd party apps about clock faces. You can always visit our feature suggestions board to share your ideas but as mentioned in my previous post, there aren't currently plans to release more clock faces to Blaze.

See you around. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer